The Largest Astronomy & Space Science Virtual Camp
Cosmic Jaunt, the largest virtual camp on astronomy & space science, designed and developed by astronomers and space experts with an objective of inspiring the young generation to pursue Space. In our quest to foster experiential learning and an interest in STEM, we bring an interesting camp for children every year, where they can spend their summer and winter breaks more constructively and explore the universe with us.
Get your curiosity addressed by participating in Cosmic Jaunt!
Stress-free engaging experience
We use experiential learning methodologies & interactive formats like storytelling, case studies, and games to make children familiar with astronomy and space.
Learn by doing
“I do and I understand.” In 5 days, children get hands-on experience with astronomy, as they engage in various activities to solve a problem or create something.
Designed by passionate astronomers
Driven by well-defined learning objectives, our team of passionate astronomers themselves design and deliver the respective virtual camps for children from grade 2 to 8.
Well defined learning objectives
The session and its learning objectives are designed and developed, keeping the grade and age of the participants in mind.
Why children must participate?
The 5 day cosmic jaunt sessions are knowledge based sessions focused on providing experiential learning
Igniting interest in Astronomy
& Space Science
One of the prime factors to organise Cosmic Jaunt is to generate passion and instil curiosity amongst the younger generation for Astronomy.
100 percent virtual.
Learn from anywhere
One can participate in Cosmic Jaunt from any part of the globe. All you need is a laptop/desktop, stable internet connectivity, and a willingness to explore.
Virtual Camp Details
Wish to speak with us / want to see the material list for the sessions.
Please fill up the following form! and you will receive a call with in 24 hours.
1. Register your child
basis his/her grades.
2. Choose your preferred
week to participate
3. Once you register, you get
on your whatsapp
and registered email id
4. Zoom link is shared with you
2 days prior to the
commencent of your session.
Children & Parents
Discount and Refund Policy
- 10% discount will be extended to siblings’ participation. Please write to us at email@example.com.
- 20% discount will be extended to the participants of National Astronomy Challenge 2020-21, who had secured 75% percentile and above. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your NAC registration or school name.
- The members of Cosmic Kids Club would be entitled to the discounts, please connect with email@example.com or 8506955554 to generate your discount code.
- Schools and groups willing to participate, can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to avail group discounts.